Main Outcome Measure(s)
- Having children after cancer. A pilot survey of survivors' attitudes and experiences.Cancer. 1999; 86: 697-709
- Knowledge and experience regarding cancer, infertility, and sperm banking in younger male survivors.J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 1880-1889
- American Society of Clinical Oncology recommendations on fertility preservation in cancer patients.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 2917-2931
- Egg retrieval with cryopreservation does not delay breast cancer treatment.Am J Surg. 2007; 194: 477-481
Fertiprotekt. Network for fertility preservation before chemo- and radiotherapy. Available at: http://www.fertiprotekt.eu. Accessed 15 March 2008.
- Preliminary experience of the use of a gonadotrophin-releasing hormone antagonist in ovulation induction/in-vitro fertilization prior to cancer treatment.Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 2665-2668
- Gonadotrophin-releasing hormone-antagonist luteolysis during the preceding mid-luteal phase is a feasible protocol in ovarian hyperstimulation before in vitro fertilization.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2005; 84: 812-816
- Reproductive outcome using a GnRH antagonist (cetrorelix) for luteolysis and follicular synchronization in poor responder IVF/ICSI patients treated with a flexible GnRH antagonist protocol.Reprod Biomed Online. 2005; 11: 679-684
- Cryopreservation of IVF embryos: which stage?.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2004; 113: S28-S32
Deutsches IVF-Register. Available at: http://www.deutsches-ivf-register.de. Accessed 15 March 2008.
- Mechanisms controlling the function and life span of the corpus luteum.Physiol Rev. 2000; 80: 1-29
- In vivo responses of the primate corpus luteum to luteinizing hormone and chorionic gonadotropin.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998; 95: 11002-11007
- Features of natural and gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist-induced corpus luteum regression and effects of in vivo human chorionic gonadotropin.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007; 92: 4436-4443
- Relative potencies of anastrozole and letrozole to suppress estradiol in breast cancer patients undergoing ovarian stimulation before in vitro fertilization.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007; 92: 2197-2200
M.v.W. has nothing to disclose. C.T. has nothing to disclose. T.F. has nothing to disclose. C.Z. has nothing to disclose. B.L. has nothing to disclose. R.P. has nothing to disclose. T.S. has nothing to disclose.