- Annual report to the nation on the status of cancer, 1975-2001, with a special feature regarding survival.Cancer. 2004; 101: 3-27
- German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study Group. Secondary amenorrhea after Hodgkin's lymphoma is influenced by age at treatment, stage of disease, chemotherapy regimen, and the use of oral contraceptives during therapy: a report from the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study Group.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 7555-7564
- Amenorrhea in premenopausal women after adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 5769-5779
- Ovarian function in premenopausal women treated with adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1996; 14: 1718-1729
- GnRH agonist therapy as ovarian protectants in female patients undergoing chemotherapy: a review of the clinical data.Hum Reprod Update. 2008; 14: 553-561
- GnRH-analogues and oral contraceptives for fertility preservation in women during chemotherapy.Hum Reprod Update. 2008; 14: 543-552
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists for prevention of chemotherapy-induced ovarian damage: prospective randomized study.Fertil Steril. 2009; 91: 694-697
- Ovarian function after transplantation of frozen, banked autologous ovarian tissue.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 1919
- American Society of Clinical Oncology recommendations on fertility preservation in cancer patients.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 2917-2931
- Improving fertility preservation in cancer: Ovarian tissue cryobanking followed by ovarian stimulation can be efficiently combined.Fertil Steril. 2010; (DOI:)
- Ovarian cryopreservation with transposition of a contralateral ovary: a combined approach for fertility preservation in women receiving pelvic radiation.Fertil Steril. 2007; 87 (189.e5–e7)
- In vitro maturation is an efficient technique to generate oocytes and should be considered in combination with cryopreservation of ovarian tissue for preservation of fertility in women.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 20: 5336-5337
FertiPROTEKT. Network for fertility preservation before chemo- and radiotherapy. Available at http://www.fertiprotekt.eu. Accessed November 13, 2009.
German national IVF registry. Annual report 2008, page 19. Available at:http://www.deutsches-ivf-register.de. Last Accessed July 21, 2010.
Swiss national IVF registry. Annual report 2008, page 17. Available at: http://www.sgrm.org/wb/pages/fivnat-kommission/statistiken_reports.php. Last accessed July 21, 2010.
- Fertility preservation is an emerging discipline extending beyond cancer patients: analysis of a large experience.Fertil Steril. 2008; (O–141): S51
- Fertility preservation for female cancer patients: early clinical experience.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 149-155
- Fertility preservation in female cancer patients.Fertil Steril. 2005; 84 (O–170)
- Ovarian stimulation for fertility preservation in patients with cancer.Fertil Steril. 2010; 93: 865-868
B.L. has nothing to disclose. J.J. has nothing to disclose. M.K. has nothing to disclose. T.S. has nothing to disclose. M.v.W. has nothing to disclose.