- Recent advances in assisted reproductive technologies.Endocrine. 1998; 9: 15-25
- Results of intracytoplasmic sperm injection in relation to indication.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1997; 76: 335-339
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection and conventional in vitro fertilization for sibling oocytes in cases of unexplained infertility and borderline semen.J Assist Reprod Genet. 1996; 13: 38-42
- The role of in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection in couples with unexplained infertility after failed intrauterine insemination.Fertil Steril. 1997; 68: 171-173
WHO laboratory manual for examination of human semen and sperm. 3rd ed. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1992:44.
- Effect of granulosa cells, cumulus cells, and oocyte density on in vitro fertilization in women.Endocrine. 1999; 10: 161-166
SAS/STAT User’s Guide, Release 6.03 ed. Cary (NC): SAS, Inc., 1996.
Jun JH, Lim CK, Kim JW, Son IP, Koong MK, Song IO, et al. Comparison of fertilization and embryonic development between conventional insemination and ICSI treatment in the sibling oocytes of non-male factor infertility [abstract]. In: Program supplement of the Annual Meeting of American Society for Reproductive Medicine. 1999;72(Suppl 1):S6.
- Conventional in vitro fertilization versus intracytoplasmic sperm injection in sibling oocytes from couples with tubal infertility and normozoospermic semen.Hum Reprod. 1999; 10: 2474-2479
- Correlation between the zona-free hamster egg sperm penetration assay and human in vitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 1986; 45: 665-670
- Five decades of progress in management of the infertile couple.Fertil Steril. 1994; 62: 665-685