- Intra-uterine insemination for unexplained subfertility.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006; (Oct 18;(4):CD001838)
- The relationship of sperm parameters to cycle fecundity in superovulated women undergoing intrauterine insemination.Fertil Steril. 1989; 52: 288-294
- Effect of the total motile sperm count on the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 2001; 75: 661-668
- Effect of frequency of emission on semen out-put and an estimate of daily sperm production in man.J Reprod Fertil. 1963; 6: 269-273
- Effects of varying the abstinence period in the same individuals on sperm quality.Arch Androl. 1991; 26: 199-203
- Effect of ejaculatory abstinence period on the pregnancy rate after intrauterine insemination.Fertil Steril. 2005; 84: 678-681
- Artificial insemination.Rev Prat. 1990; 40: 2711-2715
- Analysis of the relationship between defective sperm function and the generation of reactive oxygen species in cases of oligozoospermia.J Androl. 1989; 10: 214-220
- Role of reactive oxygen species in the pathophysiology of human reproduction.Fertil Steril. 2003; 79: 829-843
- Timing of sexual intercourse in relation to ovulation. Effects on the probability of conception, survival of the pregnancy, and sex of the baby.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1517-1521
- The influence of patient insemination on the implanatation rate in an in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer program.Fertil Steril. 1986; 46: 252-256
- Intravaginal and intracervical application of seminal plasma in in vitro fertilization of intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment cycles–a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized pilot study.Fertil Steril. 2009; 91: 167-172
Supported by the Health Services Foundation, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina.
P.B.M. has nothing to disclose. M.A. has nothing to disclose. M.L.M. has nothing to disclose. R.U. has nothing to disclose. M.H.P. has nothing to disclose. S.K. has nothing to disclose. B.S.H. has nothing to disclose.