Main Outcome Measure(s)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology. 2010 Assisted Reproductive Technology National Summary Report. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2012. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/art/ART2010/.
- To err (meiotically) is human: the genesis of human aneuploidy.Nat Rev Genet. 2001; 2: 280-291
- Microarray based 24 chromosome preimplantation genetic diagnosis (mPGD) is highly predictive of the reproductive potential of human embryos: a prospective blinded non-selection trial.Fertil Steril. 2008; 90: S22-S23
- In vitro fertilization with single euploid blastocyst transfer: a randomized controlled trial.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 100-107
- Development and validation of an accurate quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction-based assay for human blastocyst comprehensive chromosomal aneuploidy screening.Fertil Steril. 2012; 97: 819-824
- Accurate single cell 24 chromosome aneuploidy screening using whole genome amplification and single nucleotide polymorphism microarrays.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 2017-2021
- Cleavage-stage biopsy significantly impairs human embryonic implantation potential while blastocyst biopsy does not: a randomized and paired clinical trial.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 624-630
- Blastocyst biopsy with comprehensive chromosome screening and fresh embryo transfer significantly increases in vitro fertilization implantation and delivery rates: a randomized controlled trial.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 697-703
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis for aneuploidy and translocations using array comparative genomic hybridization.Curr Genomics. 2012; 13: 463-470
- What next for preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)? A position statement from the ESHRE PGD Consortium Steering Committee.Humanit Rep. 2010; 25: 821-823
- Aneuploidy in the human blastocyst.Cytogenet Genome Res. 2011; 133: 149-159
J.M.F. has nothing to disclose. E.J.F. has nothing to disclose. K.H.H. has nothing to disclose. M.D.W. has nothing to disclose. K.M.U. has nothing to disclose. N.R.T. has nothing to disclose. R.T.S. has nothing to disclose.