Main Outcome Measure(s)
United States Census Bureau. The Hispanic population 2010. Available from: http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf. Accessed March 25, 2014.
Reddy S. Latinos fuel growth in the decade. Wall Street Journal, March 25, 2011. Available from: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704604704576220603247344790.html. Accessed March 25, 2014.
Waldman M. Terry College of Business, University of Georgia. Hispanic consumer market in the US is larger than the entire economies of all but 13 countries in the world. (Press Release). May 1, 2012. Available from: http://www.terry.uga.edu/news/releases/hispanic-consumer-market-in-the-u.s.-is-larger-than-the-entire-economies-of. Accessed March 25, 2014.
eMarketer. Among Hispanics, who's leading digital adoption trends? Available from: http://www.emarketer.com/Article/Among-Hispanics-Whos-Leading-Digital-Adoption-Trends/1009755#R0MGji8PsLZAlyDl.99. Accessed March 25, 2014.
- Economics may not explain Hispanic underutilization of assisted reproductive technology services.Fertil Steril. 2007; 88: 1439-1441
- Will decreasing assisted reproduction technology costs improve utilization and outcomes among minority women?.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 2587-2589
- The challenge of providing infertility services to a low-income immigrant Latino population.Fertil Steril. 2009; 92: 116-123
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2011 Assisted Reproductive Technology National Summary Report. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/art/ART2011/NationalSummary_index.htm. Accessed March 25, 2014.
Motel S, Patten E. Pew Research Hispanic Trends Project. Characteristics of the 60 largest metropolitan areas by Hispanic population. September 19, 2012. Available from: http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/09/19/characteristics-of-the-60-largest-metropolitan-areas-by-hispanic-population/. Accessed March 25, 2014.
Schiebinger L, Klinge I, Sánchez de Madariaga I, Schraudner M, Stefanick M, eds. Gendered innovations in science, health and medicine, engineering, and environment. 2011–2013. Available from: http://genderedinnovations.stanford.edu. Accessed March 25, 2014.
- Accuracy of computer-generated, Spanish-language medicine labels.Pediatrics. 2010; 125: 960-965
Livingston G, Minushkin S, Cohn D. Hispanics and health care in the United States: access, information and knowledge, August 2008. Available from: http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/91.pdf. Accessed March 25, 2014.
- Eliminating language barriers for non-English speaking patients.Med Care. 1996; 34: 845-856
- Effect of Spanish interpretation method on patient satisfaction in an urban walk-in clinic.J Gen Intern Med. 2002; 17: 641-645
- Incorporating social media into practice: a blueprint for reproductive health providers.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 56: 463-470
Brenner J, Smith A. 72% of Online adults are social networking site users. Available from: http://pewinternet.org/Reports/2013/social-networking-sites.aspx. Accessed March 25, 2014.
The Nielsen Company. The state of Hispanic consumer: Hispanic market imperative report, 2012. Available from: http://www.nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en/reports-downloads/2012-Reports/State-of-the-Hispanic-Consumer.pdf. Accessed March 25, 2014.
L.C.L. has nothing to disclose. K.J.T. has nothing to disclose. K.R.O. has nothing to disclose. M.B.D. has nothing to disclose.