Main Outcome Measure(s)
- Birth after the reimplantation of a human embryo.Lancet. 1978; 2: 366
- Predictive value of abnormal sperm morphology in in vitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 1988; 49: 112-117
- Estimating fertility potential via semen analysis data.Hum Reprod. 1993; 8: 65-70
- ART success and in vivo sperm cell selection depend on the ultramorphological status of spermatozoa.Andrologia. 1999; 31: 1-8
World Health Organization. WHO laboratory manual for the examination and processing of human sperm. Available at: http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/infertility/9789241547789/en. Last accessed May 10, 2015.
- Development of a novel electrophoretic system for the isolation of human spermatozoa.Hum Reprod. 2005; 20: 2261-2270
- How I discovered phase contrast.Science. 1955; 121: 345-349
- Real-time fine morphology of motile human sperm cells is associated with IVF-ICSI outcome.J Androl. 2002; 23: 1-8
- Generalized cell morphological parameters based on interferometric phase microscopy and their application to cell life cycle characterization.Biomed Opt Express. 2012; 3: 1757-1773
- Digital holographic microscopy for the evaluation of human sperm structure.Zygote. 2014; 22: 446-454
- 4D tracking of clinical seminal samples for quantitative characterization of motility parameters.Biomed Opt Express. 2014; 5: 690-700
- Quantitative phase microscopy of biological samples using a portable interferometer.Opt Lett. 2012; 37: 2016-2018
- Compact and portable low-coherence interferometer with off-axis geometry for quantitative phase microscopy and nanoscopy.Opt Express. 2013; 21: 5701-5714
- Regular (ICSI) versus ultra-high magnification (IMSI) sperm selection for assisted reproduction.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; : CD010167
- Pregnancies after intracytoplasmic injection of single spermatozoon into an oocyte.Lancet. 1992; 340: 17-18
- Embryo transfer practices in the United States: a survey of clinics registered with the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 1432-1436
- Advanced sperm selection techniques for assisted reproduction.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014; : CD010461
- Differential interference contrast (DIC) microscopy and modulation contrast microscopy.in: Fundamentals of light microscopy and digital imaging. Wiley-Liss, New York2001: 153-168
- Digital holographic microscopy: a noninvasive contrast imaging technique allowing quantitative visualization of living cells with subwavelength axial accuracy.Opt Lett. 2005; 30: 468-470
- Digital holographic microscopy in human sperm imaging.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2011; 28: 725-729
- Doubling the field of view in off-axis low-coherence interferometric imaging.Light: Sci Appl. 2014; 3: 1-9
- Statistical optics.in: Saleh B.A.E. Fundamentals of photonics. Wiley, Chichester1991: 403-442
- Real-time quantitative phase reconstruction in off-axis digital holography using multiplexing.Opt Lett. 2014; 39: 2262-2265
- Two-dimensional phase unwrapping: theory, algorithms, and software.Wiley, Chichester1998
M.H. has nothing to disclose. P.G. has been issued a patent on the TAU inteferometer. G.B. has nothing to disclose. G.D. has nothing to disclose. I.M. has nothing to disclose. N.T.S. has been issued a patent on the TAU interferometer; and has a patent pending on sperm imaging using IPM.
M.H. and P.G. should be considered similar in author order.
Supported by a grant from the Ela Kodesz Institute for Medical Engineering and Physical Sciences at Tel Aviv University.