Main outcome measure(s)
Medidas de los resultados principales
- Successful delivery in a 39-year-old patient with anal cancer after fertility-preserving surgery followed by primary chemoradiation and low anti-müllerian hormone leveL.Oncology. 2016; 91: 295-298
- Uterine transposition: technique and a case report.Fertil Steril. 2017; 108: 320-324.E1
- Ovarian transposition: a surgical option for fertility preservation.Fertil Steril. 2017; 107: E15
- Impact of radiotherapy on fertility, pregnancy, and neonatal outcomes in female cancer patients.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 73: 1304-1312
- The impact of uterine radiation on subsequent fertility and pregnancy outcomes.Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 482968
H.A. has nothing to disclose. C.-H.C. has nothing to disclose. E.V. has nothing to disclose. J.-M.S. has nothing to disclose. G.C. has nothing to disclose. C.U. has nothing to disclose.