Main Outcome Measure(s)
Medida de resultado principal(es)
- Oral contraceptive pill, progestogen or oestrogen pretreatment for ovarian stimulation protocols for women undergoing assisted reproductive techniques.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 5CD006109
- Approach to the patient: contraception in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015; 100: 794-802
- Comparison of FSH flare with and without pretreatment with oral contraceptive pills in poor responders undergoing in vitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 2007; 88: 350-353
- Comparison of GnRH antagonist protocol with or without oral contraceptive pill pretreatment and GnRH agonist low-dose long protocol in low responders undergoing IVF/intracytoplasmic sperm injection.Fertil Steril. 2009; 92: 1758-1760
- Pretreatment with oral contraceptive pills does not influence the pregnancy rate in the long leuprolide acetate protocol.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2012; 73: 53-57
- To pill or not to pill in GnRH antagonist cycles: that is the question!.Reprod Biomed Online. 2015; 30: 39-42
- Effect of pretreatment with oral contraceptives and progestins on IVF outcomes in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.Hum Reprod. 2017; 32: 354-361
- Does oral contraceptives pretreatment affect the pregnancy outcome in polycystic ovary syndrome women undergoing ART with GnRH agonist protocol?.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2019; 35: 124-127
- Clinical practice. Polycystic ovary syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 54-64
- Predictive factors of ovarian response and clinical outcome after IVF/ICSI following a rFSH/GnRH antagonist protocol with or without oral contraceptive pre-treatment.Hum Reprod. 2011; 26: 3413-3423
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist, American College of Endocrinology, and Androgen Excess and PCOS Society Disease state clinical review: guide to the best practices in the evaluation and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome—part I.Endocr Pract. 2015; 21: 1291-1300
- Menstrual disorders.Pediatr Rev. 2013; 34: 6-17
- Revised 2003 consensus on diagnostic criteria and long-term health risks related to polycystic ovary syndrome.Fertil Steril. 2004; 81: 19-25
Chen Y, Tao L, Lin Y, Li X, Ma C. Outcomes of in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer in women with diminished ovarian reserve after growth hormone pretreatment. Gynecol Endocrinol. In press.
- WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination and Processing of Human Semen.5th ed. World Health Organization, Geneva2010
- Blastocyst quality scoring based on morphologic grading correlates with cell number.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 1135-1137
- Pretreatment of normal responders in fresh in vitro fertilization cycles: a comparison of transdermal estradiol and oral contraceptive pills.Clin Exp Reprod Med. 2016; 43: 228-232
- Linking back-to-back stimulation cycles with oral contraceptives or progestins in women undergoing embryo accumulation for preimplantation genetic testing, a retrospective study.Gynecol Endocrinol. 2018; 34: 955-960
- First intention IVF protocol for polycystic ovaries: does oral contraceptive pill pretreatment influence COH outcome?.Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2013; 11: 54
- The effect of oral contraceptive pill for cycle scheduling prior to GnRH-antagonist protocol on IVF cycle parameters and pregnancy outcome.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2008; 25: 29-33
- The effect of different hormone therapies on integrin expression and pinopode formation in the human endometrium: a controlled study.Hum Reprod. 2003; 18: 683-693
- The impact of using the combined oral contraceptive pill for cycle scheduling on gene expression related to endometrial receptivity.Hum Reprod. 2014; 29: 1271-1278
- Cumulative live birth rate: time for a consensus?.Hum Reprod. 2015; 30: 2703-2707
Y.L. has nothing to disclose. Y.W. has nothing to disclose. T.Z. has nothing to disclose. G.W. has nothing to disclose. Y.H. has nothing to disclose. S.R.L. has nothing to disclose. Z.Y. has nothing to disclose. Y.S. has nothing to disclose.
Y.L. and Y.W. should be considered similiar in author order.
Supported by National Key R&D Program of China (No. 2017YFC1001403 ), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81771648 ), Shanghai leading talent program , Innovative research team of high-level local universities in Shanghai (No. SSMU-ZLCX20180401 ), Shanghai Municipal Education Commission−Gaofeng Clinical Medicine Grant Support (No. 20161413 ), Program of Shanghai Academic Research Leader in Shanghai Municipal Commission of Health and Family Planning (No. 2017BR015 ), Shanghai Technological Innovation Plan (No. 18140902400 ), and Shanghai Commission of Science and Technology (No. 17DZ2271100 ).