- Libby V.
- DeVilbiss E.
- Chung M.
- Dilday E.
- Babayev S.N.
- Weinerman R.
- et al.
- Obstetric outcomes in pregnancies resulting from In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are not different in fertile, sterilized patients compared to infertile women: A Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) database analysis.Fertil Steril. 2021; 115: 617-626
- Perinatal outcomes associated with assisted reproductive technology: the Massachusetts Outcomes Study of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (MOSART).Fertil Steril. 2015; 103: 888-895
- Failure to obtain desired postpartum sterilization: risk and predictors.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 794-799
- The association between parity and spontaneous preterm birth: a population based study.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2020; 20: 233-1-233-8
- Endometriosis and obstetrics complications: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Fertil Steril. 2017; 108: 667-672.e5
You can discuss this article with its authors and other readers at https://www.fertstertdialog.com/posts/32231