- Classification of adnexal adhesions, distal tubal occlusion, tubal occlusion secondary to tubal ligation, tubal pregnancies, müllerian anomalies, and intrauterine adhesions.Fertil Steril. 1988; 49: 944-955
- Müllerian anomalies: a proposed classification. (An analysis of 144 cases).Fertil Steril. 1979; 32: 40-46
- The VCUAM (Vagina Cervix Uterus Adnex–associated Malformation) classification: a new classification for genital malformations.Fertil Steril. 2005; 84: 1493-1497
- The history of female genital tract malformation classifications and proposal of an updated system.Hum Reprod Update. 2011; 17: 693-705
- The ESHRE/ESGE consensus on the classification of female genital tract congenital anomalies.Hum Reprod. 2013; 28: 2032-2044
- Clinical characteristics of 1,055 Chinese patients with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome: a nationwide multicentric study.Fertil Steril. 2021; 116: 558-565
- Congenital malformations and other comorbidities in 125 women with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016; 207: 45-49
- Dysmorphologic assessment in 115 Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser patients.Clin Dysmorphol. 2015; 24: 95-101
- Malformations in a cohort of 284 women with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome (MRKH).Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2012; 10: 57
- Obstructed hemivagina and ipsilateral renal anomaly (OHVIRA) syndrome: management and follow-up.Fertil Steril. 2007; 87: 918-922
- Clinical characteristics of 70 patients with Herlyn-Werner-Wunderlich syndrome.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2013; 121: 173-175
- Double uterus with obstructed hemivagina and ipsilateral renal agenesis: pelvic anatomic variants in 87 cases.Hum Reprod. 2013; 28: 1580-1583
- Uterine septum: a guideline.Fertil Steril. 2016; 106: 530-540
- Residual uterine septum of less than 1 cm after hysteroscopic metroplasty does not impair reproduction.Hum Reprod. 1996; 11: 727-729
- Leaving ADDIE for Sam: an agile model for the best learning experiences.ASTD Press, Danvers, MA2012
Ambler SW. Agile Software Development at Scale. In: Meyer B, Nawrocki JR, Walter B (eds) Balancing agility and formalism in software engineering. CEE-SET 2007. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 5082. 2008 Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
S.M.P. has nothing to disclose. M.A. has nothing to disclose. J.G. has nothing to disclose. S.R.L. has nothing to disclose. J.C.P. has nothing to disclose. B.W.R. has nothing to disclose. E.S. has nothing to disclose. R.T. has nothing to disclose. T.W. reports research support from Siemens Ultrasound and speakers' bureau for GE Ultrasound and Mindray Ultrasound. A.Z. reports stock ownership in Johnson & Johnson. S.D.R. has nothing to disclose.
Reprint requests: Jessica Goldstein, R.N., 1209 Montgomery Highway, Birmingham, AL 35216. [email protected] .